OT Howell Electric Motors

elevmike

I'm looking for data on 4 - 75hp Howell motors, but they dont have a working website and I cant get a live person on the phone. If anybody has some current contact info for Howell Electric Motors, please let me know.

Thanks, Mike

That would be Electric Apparatus Company in either Owosso, Brighton, or Howell.

Kind of a mom-and-pop outfit with no sense of customer service whatever but very good at building high speed liquid cooled motors. I probably have around 25 of their motors running in a local lab from 50 to 500hp and from 8000rpm to 22500rpm.

Similar Topics

Rs485 module then 2 wire belden 9841, modbus network picking up electric meters. Does this need to be wired as a ring or a radial? Thankyou
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am stuck with these SE cartridges, I am trying to add a second serial port rs485 to a M221 PLC. What is the difference between TMC2CONV01...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom