QuickPanel gp570 "unable to create project from upload file"

Chocco

Hi all,
I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel gp570-sc21 program to PC.
I load from QP to PC the project through the working HMI-CAB-C49 adapter (I have been using the working one for a long time).
the download goes to the end and the error is "unable to create project from upload file"
Tried all possible QP selection settings, speed 9600 .CPU ABB 200 30/20.
Why this error appears is not clear. thanks in advance.

One of the security features of the Quick Panel was that the original programmer could choose to only download the compiled runtime file to the QP and not include the project file. When that is the case the end user can't upload anything from the HMI that can be edited. That may be the cause of what you're seeing.
Here's the text from the Quick Designer manual:
The Upload Project button is used to upload a project file from a Quick Panel. The project file must have been saved witht he downloaded file, otherwise an error message will appear.