[CLX] CPUs diagnostic for redundant systems

asitec84

Hi everybody,
I have a CLX system with 2 redundant 1756-L71.

Our customer requires two values: "CPU1_OK" and "CPU2_OK" to be sent via modbus (using Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateways).
CPU1 and CPU2 means Chassis1/Chassis2 and not Primary/Secondary.

I was thinking of providing them this way:
1) by using GSV - REDUNDANCY - PhysicalChassisID determine which controller is the primary
2) by using GSV - REDUNDANCY - PartnerChassisRedundancyState
determine if the secondary cpu is OK (any state other than SYNC means 'false')

but what about the primary cpu ?
I was thinking of using a Fault Routine to detect any problem on the primary cpu.
But in this case how this will work with the switchover ?
Will this only work when the secondary CPU is DISQ ? (which means that both CPU1_OK and CPU2_OK will be false)

Thank you for your support.