You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 13th, 2019, 02:18 AM   #1
aandjsam
United Kingdom

2 Mitsubishi FX5U Online Monitoring Issue

Hi all,

I'm hoping one of you has encountered this problem before..

I have two Mitsubishi FX5U Processors on site, communicating over ethernet with simple data transfer between them. when running together, they run absolutely fine, however, if I want to go online and monitor one of them, I can't due to a communication error. To monitor them, I have to unplug it from the other and monitor it separately, which is a complete pain.

I can ping both processors with no problems, and as I've said, they work fine, they can read each others data with no problems.

Have any of you come across this fault before? if so, what did you find to be the remedy?

Thanks!
Old August 14th, 2019, 02:30 AM   #2
parky
United Kingdom

You may need to set up more sockets, I have not used the FX5 but in the older Q series Enet card you can set up multiple sockets (ports). I have done this with GX configurator. You can specify Melsec Connection I suspect that the setup of the ports has only been done for the current communications.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum