Project transfer Schneider XBT GT4230

suppaman

Hello everyone.

I would like to know if it's possible to transfer a project with Vijeo Designer 6.1 SP3 to a XBT GT4230 via ethernet.

Inside Vijeo seems to be possible, under Target -> Download i can choose ethernet interface.
But in the Schneider Manual they not mentioned the ethernet interface as programming interface, but only as communication port.

Anyone know something about?

Similar Topics

We converted the WinCC project. But it was difficult. A lot of scripts were running in the background. The only problem at the moment is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, our s7-300 broke down yesterday and i wanted to take the same project from it and transfer it to another s7-300. But i do not know how...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, our s7-300 broke down yesterday and i wanted to take the same project from it and transfer it to another s7-300. But i do not know how...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm having trouble transfering a projec from my PC(wincc Flex 2008 sp2 Win7) to an HMI simatic panel(tp177b pn/dp 6"cstn). I 've...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? There is a Factorytalk View Studio project “AAA” in my old computer. We want to transfer it to the laptop, then we can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom