You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old May 4th, 2006, 01:24 PM   #1
terro53
France

Exclamation search software OMRON NT2ST for NT2S-SF122B

somebody can help me? I have a HMI OMRON NT2S-SF122B-EV2 and i can't use it with a PLC omron because i must programing it before use it?

Thank to help me ?
Old May 4th, 2006, 01:52 PM   #2
scottmurphy
New Zealand

somebody can help me? I have a HMI OMRON NT2S-SF122B-EV2 and i can't use it with a PLC omron because i must programing it before use it?
This is normal for most automation solutions, you have to tell it to do something, before it will actually do anything.

I have never seen the model you quoted, but by searching my omron manuals, I found that it is 'Omrons 2-Line Interface'.

Surprisingly tho, the software is not part of CX-One, or I did not install it when CX-one was installed.

Is this for a new project?

I suggest you start with obtaining the software for the NT2S, acquainte yourself with that, and come back with any more questions. There are a % of Omron people here, which brings me to ask, is this unit still in supply, or has the NS range replaced it? These types of displays are a good option for small installations, where data display required is minimal.
Old May 4th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #3
bluebyu
United States

The software comes free with the unit when you purchase it. The manual can be found on Omron's web site.

You can also down load the software or manual at mrplc.com (must register first)
http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?download=500
Old August 1st, 2006, 03:52 AM   #4
miescon
New Caledonia

Hi
OMRON recently launched NTXS V1.03 SW for programming OMRON's NT2S and NT3S units. Check the download site : www.omron-industrial.com. The SW is free to use.

Regards,

MPM
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum