1734-aent/b eds

Plavyuk

I have a problem with the Point IO setup, module is not in the list ( EDS file is installed). When I run EDS installation tool/unregister I see the module is in the list.

I use RSlogix v20, 1768-L43S, 1734-AENT/B FW 4.3

Any ideas? :confused:

Does anyone know where I can get a version of this that supports firmware release 3? I need it for a machine that is being shipped from the US. The drawings say 1734-AENTR/B version 3 and the sample code I've been given has the point I-O as unrecognised devices. I've installed the 2 add-on profiles available from the Rockwell link but they are for version 4 and version 5 firmware.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not to worry, I just rebooted to see if that worked and like magic all the modules & configurations are now visible. Thanks for the original tip in this thread.