1734-AENTR Point I/O

If firmware revision of modules is correct check on a webserver (type AENTR IP address in web browser) if there is an option to change rack size. If there is - change it and give it a try once again.

BTW. Make sure that last module is mounted correctly ; )

Don't expect Logix 5000 to actually set the module properly.
Open up RSLinx, right click the adapter, select "Module Configuration" and set the rack size there.

Curious as to why this particular issue? I've always used the Chassis Size dialog in RSLogix to download the chassis size to the 1734-AENT. Is there some tech note or issue that advises against this method. Always willing to learn :)

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a couple 1734-AENTR/C modules (revision 6.012) that are connected to a 1756-L73S (Revision 32.011). I have checked the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a Point IO to a plc. When I run it, it shows a flashing red light on the point bus status. What could this mean and how can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I definitely know this is common problem and there are many threads about it and I did read them several time using "search" tool. Also...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom