1734-IB*S Test Output Status

whiteazz

In the 1734-UM013 appendix A it shows how to monitor a status bit and then use that bit to trigger a message to retrive the error. I can't find a status bit for the test output that could be used to trigger a message to retrive the error for the test output. Does anyone have a idea on where to look, or a simple way to do this without reading the status of each individual test output on every IB8S module.

Last edited:
As far as I rememeber Test Outputs are standard outputs, they don't have built-in diagnostic like safety In/Out have

Answer to question

The status of the test outputs can be monitored in the same fassion as the Pt Status's. When configuring one must configure Pt. Status-Power-Muting-Test Output instead of just Pt. Status, for the Input Status; under Module Definition.

🍺

Pt. Status-Power-Muting-Test is only required when you set Test Ouptut as Standard outputs
When you use them exclusively for pulse test, this selection is not required