1747 UIC converter

allanbradl

Hello ! I guess a lot of us ordered 1747 UIC converter , A-B was suppose to start shiping them out first days of november , does anybody knows why they delayed shipping ? Al.

I talked to one of the SLC family marketing managers yesterday afternoon and he said that the 1747-UIC started shipping last Friday, November 14. He said there was a very large initial production run (not a pilot; a real production run to fill initial demand) so it should begin appearing on distributor shelves this week.

Similar Topics

I am in trouble right now I have a Allen Bradley PLC SLC 05/03 cpu which i need to connect to find out the cause of RED light flashing but I do...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been trying to connect a UIC-1747 converter to a SLC 501 processor using the 1747-C13 cable and have no luck. Unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Here is my annoying problem. Yesterday I used my 1747-UIC to download a program to a PV550. (1747-UIC SER A REV D FRN 1.3) It "TIMED...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to go online to a Micrologix 1500 using a p.c. without a serial port. The 1747-UIC USB to RS232 interface won't let me on. RS Linx...
Replies
Views
se me desprendieron los cables del cable usb quiero soldarlos pero no se como van los cables si alquien me pudiera proporcionar una foto o como...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom