1769-L35E Firmware Update V13 to V19, SMTP

kay_gsr13

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I've recently updated one of our L35E/A firmware from v13 to v19.

I get the warning of: (References changed @v16 I think)

Warning: Line 1: The Wall Clock Time has been converted to the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) referenced to 1970. All logic that references the GSV/SSV CurrentValue or DateTime attribute of the WallClockTime class needs to be checked as the CurrentValue and DateTime attributes are now based on UTC and no longer based on the local time referenced to 1972.
Regenerating Cross-reference...

I searched the for the GSV and SSV Logic and changed the Wall Clock attribute name from "DateTime" to to "LocalDateTime."

Also by changing the SSV/GSV wall clock, the SSV/GSV to and from the module shouldn't have to be modified correct?

The L35E is on a Boiler and is configured to send email when an alarm occurs. (Any time the power is cycled to the controller, the SMTP reconfiguration has to be initialized in order for the email notification to work.) With the new firmware, the Boiler will run but when I try to initialize the SMTP, I keep getting random faults such as:

(Type 04) Program Fault
(Code 56) Invalid Start and/or Quantity value.
Task: MainTask
Program: MainProgram
Routine: Alarm_Email

The MAJOR fault that is shutting down the controller are always "Task Watchdog" timers exceeding the default value of 500ms. I have adjusted all to the task watchdog time to a 1000ms and the processor would not fault, but I'm unable to initialize the SMTP still.

I have attached rung 60 viewing, although I don't see it as being the problem. Has anyone seen these issue before? Any help or direction would greatly be appreciated.

(On another L35E I've updated, I went from v16 to v19 an ran into a conversion issue. It kept giving me an error. I eventually saved as an LK5 and re imported the project. That fixed it and worked just fine. I haven't tried it on this conversion yet but that will be my next step)

Rung 60.JPG