3-Wire Transmitter Analogue Wiring

Problem Solved

All,

I know it's been a little while since the last post, but I located the installation guide for the PWM-1400 (was not sent with the drivers o_O) and thought I should close out this thread completely .

I've attached it for any of you who are interested at all.

And I am using a signal converter (4 - 20mA to 0 - 20mA).

Thanks to everyone for your input.

Regards,

Joel

All,

I know it's been a little while since the last post, but I located the installation guide for the PWM-1400 (was not sent with the drivers o_O) and thought I should close out this thread completely .

I've attached it for any of you who are interested at all.

And I am using a signal converter (4 - 20mA to 0 - 20mA).

Thanks to everyone for your input.

Regards,

Joel

Thanks for the update. Good to hear problem solved.

I see the control current signal connects to terminals 1 and 4. I was wrong and I am sorry if I mislead you. It was not intentional.

Last edited: