4-20ma & VD

I keep thinking that there should be a better, easier fix for the situation where you need to monitor the low currents, but the motor inputs do not switch until the analog inputs see the falling current upon a stopping motor. I think that the motor starter inputs will always lose the race with the DF analog current inputs. The current inputs will see the low current before the starter inputs have time to switch from on to off.

Good luck with it.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm connecting several 4-20mA sensors together in parallel (only one shown below) The enclosure is ABS plastic with metal backplate DAQ...
Replies
Views
Problem: Our PLC can only output 4-20mA, but the actuators it needs to control, modulate based on a 0-135Ohm signal. Buying 4 or 8 individual...
Replies
Views
What's your go to 4-20ma isolator. I've got some 4 wire 4-20ma from several flow meters and scales that I would like to isolate before it gets to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read three 4-20mA signals from a DCS(ABB) in a remote 6 channel analog input module with RS485 modbus port. When I connected...
Replies
Views
Hello this is my first post. Looking forward to being more involved in this community to learn and hopefully help others. Any help or guidance...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom