440-CR30 Safety Relay Upload

Tim Ganz

Trying to upload the program from an AB 440-CR30 Safety Relay.

manual says to start a virtual backpalne driver but nothing shows up. Currently the fault light is flashing.

How can I get it to communicate?

Doesn't it have a USB connection on the front under a plastic cover? Once you hook up to it usually it will load the driver and pop open rs linx where you can see it. At least this is how I have gotten on in the past.

Similar Topics

Hello, Does anyone have any experience with Rockwell's Guardmaster 440-CR30 safety relays? As I understand it, you need to use Connected...
Replies
Views
Greetings fellow Control freaks... Ok... I just spent a week in Mexico doing a safety upgrade (along with a grab bag of "since you're here"...
Replies
Views
hello, Can anyone help me regarding the logic of interfacing ELITE 440 energy meter with M200 PLC over Ethernet. Elite 440 is having Ethernet...
Replies
Views
We have a mm440 drive that is not starting remotely in automatic. We can control the locally when in hand mode with 0-10v potentiometer. When we...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this old drive here series 9/440, part #8520-4S5A-BAT-EX4-Y-1-2-3-4-5. I am trying to figure out what the above letters and #s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom