5 Pin M12 adapter?

I'm looking for an odd part... if it even exists. I need a 90 degree 'adapter' for a 5-pin M12 connector. There is currently a 'straight' connector molded onto a cordset that is plugged into a small device, and I had hoped that I could just add a 90 degree adapter to the end without having to re-wire everything.

Anyone seen such a piece? Google usually helps, but this search has been futile so far! :unsure:

Similar Topics

M12 sensor plugs are widely used. I'm about making my own CAD symbols for sensor connections, and I'm not sure about including pin #5, which is...
Replies
Views
First thing, do you put labels on all your M12 cables? Second thing, do you label each wire coming out of as flying leads to be used in the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Can anyone help me interface a 5 pin M12 (Pepperl and Fuchs V15-G-10M-PVC) to a DB9 male connection for serial interface between a LED...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have to connect a RS232 Modbus RTU slave that only has Tx, Rx and GND signals to a Modbus RTU master. However, all RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I came up with this for ramping the PWM pin on the micro 820. I'm new to ladder logic so I am not sure if this will even work? Once...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom