M12 5 pin to DB9 male

Hey Guys,

Can anyone help me interface a 5 pin M12 (Pepperl and Fuchs V15-G-10M-PVC)
to a DB9 male connection for serial interface between a LED scanner and a PLC.
:(

Thank you

Hey Guys,

Can anyone help me interface a 5 pin M12 (Pepperl and Fuchs V15-G-10M-PVC)
to a DB9 male connection for serial interface between a LED scanner and a PLC.
:(

Thank you

I have a piece of string, could you tell me how long it is please ?

What help do you want exactly ? Without knowing the models and pin outs of the LED scanner and PLC then people may struggle to help.......

I could be wrong, but it looks like the Pepperl and Fuchs V15-G-10M-PVC part number is only a corset with a 5-pin connector and flying leads.

You would need to supply the pin out of the device that it's connecting to in order to discern how to connect the flying leads to the DB9.

This PDF shows the colors of the leads and what pin they're connected to (the 5-pin corset only):
http://files.pepperl-fuchs.com/selector_files/navi/productInfo/edb/109479_eng.pdf

That typo is too funny ... I was about to correct it but then others would not understand your comet (comment).

If it's a Multiray scanner,
you need to connect an 8 pin cable to RS232. The 5 pin is for power.
M12-8 to DB9:
3(Rx) to 3(Tx)
4(Tx) to 2(Rx)
7(Gnd) to 5(Gnd)

For the M12-5 power cable:
Brown (1) is +24DC
Blue (3) is return