A-B "PanelView Plus 600" alarm logging

Transistor

I've got a couple of PanelView Plus 600 panels in the plant. I want to log alarms from them. I've got Kepware's OPC drivers and data logger software. Since the OPC is only logging every couple of minutes I will miss transient alarms.

Is there any way to interrogate the PanelView panel directly and read out the alarm history? I don't want to spend money on RS-View Enterprise (or whatever) as I don't have enough A-B stuff to justify the expense. Any web-based methods? Can I save alarm history to PanelView flash drive, etc., and read them by FTP or some other open protocol?

Many thanks.

I've never used it yet, but there is a (free) Rockwell utility you can use to allow you to save/convert the Alarm data into something a bit more user friendly (maybe a csv file for example) - i know it came on the CD with the last PV+1500CE we bought....

Hope this helps.

Rob

Thanks, Rob, but not what I'm looking for. I want web-based access to the alarm log. The server can poll the HMI for alarms, if they're available.