a question about FT SE local Application

angi

Hi guys

I need to launch a SE Client, in the option "type the name of application you want to connect to", I could not see the project I created, what is wrong with this?

thanks

i have had that happen as well, i simply closed the FT SE application then restarted my computer and that did the trick

Similar Topics

Does a hardwired 120 VAC machine need a local disconnect and lock out device? I was always under the impression that it did, but a plant controls...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a PV plus (latest firmware) programmed using FactoryTalk View Studio 8. After downloading the runtime file, I am getting the following...
Replies
Views
I changed a counter in a function block in Simatic S7 program on offline. Then i saved and closed the function block and open the data block...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I'm trying to understand whats going on in code below but i've never worked directly with Local memory and have been warned to be...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom