AB compactlogix L32E is dead??

Iv had the exact problem

I had this exact problem with a L32e before and it ended up the one of my cards had a bad pin on it about half way through the rack. If you haven't already tried this you might take all the I/O off and just try with your power supply processer and end cap. That's what I had to do.

I am doing the right configuration on rslinx, creating a df1 driver, right port com, right baud etc.....

the error in the linx is something like " can´t reach baud rate ", but i dont remember exactly, i will see it and post here.

I am already using direct cpu, power supply and end cap....

I also tryed to do a new flash with cf but cpu dont recognise it .....

As soon i run some more testes i will share with you again .

Hi XTmoli,
If IP adds is not properly assigned there may be chances that PLC can release its IP adds. So why dont you just go for BOOTP-DHCP server & reassign IP adds to PLC. Try enable/disable Bootp/DHCP....!!

Hi i am also try to do that, but not works ....

give-me a error when a try to "disable bootp/dhcp"

socket connect failed for mac ....xpto......(timed out)

I dont see any activity in link led....

but some is weird!!??
the bootp can see the mac adress of plc....

if i can not get the network card ,as the board sees the mac of ethernet card???

I'm having the same problem,
Ethernet port is not recognized
And the serial port too

I try the same cable and configuration with a new CPU and all work fine.

I'm thinking that is definitively died :/