CompactLogix L32E Flashing

No they appear defined when you hover over it it gives you all the tag info, and like I said earlier if you right click and select monitor it takes you to the tag list and I can see all the tags.

That's really strange, I wonder what scope they're defined under that they don't show up under Controller or Program Tags. Do you definitely only have one program in the project? I've attached a screenshot of a project with two programs, and therefore two Program Tags lists.

EDIT: Just as I posted this, I thought of the same thing that MikeyN replied with on the last page, check that you're not filtering when you're browsing the tags, this has bit me before as well.

Capture1.PNG

I am set like that scope is processor name and show is all tags. Weird stuff here. This time when I opened the tag folder all the tags were visible?? I am good now!!