AB HSC programming assistance

kbradray

Although I am not new at AB programming, I am new programming with high speed counters to create an analog output for drive speed control. If someone could give me some programming examples as to how to take an encoder signal into an AB HSC and to get a following analog signal to an AB analog output card I would be grateful.

I will be using a Microlgx 1100 series processor with AB 1769 HSC and analog out modules.

Thanks in advance

kbradray said:
I will be using a Microlgx 1100 series processor with AB 1769 HSC and analog out modules.

Thanks in advance

Do these pieces of equipment not come with manuals? I always find that the examples in the manuals are very good to get me going in the right direction. As for the analog output, once you have the information from the HSC in your processor, you can do with it as you please in its digital number form. You need to send the analog module a decimal number in the proper range that will in turn be used by the module to give you the current or voltage output you desire.