AB PLC2 connection with new Laptop?

mls1018

I would like to know if there is a way to hook up to an AB PLC2 with a new Dell Laptop that has an MSDOS 6.0 partition on it? The laptop has the AB 6200 PLC2 software on it but it has cardbus on it which will not allow the standard PCMCIA hookup that we were able to use with our older laptops. Is there some sort of serial interface box out there that will allow the use of the old drivers and software or any other method of connection that anyone is aware of?
All help is greatly appreciated.

FasTrak SoftWorks still sells and supports AB PLC-2 software that will still run on new computers underneath Win XP. It is still a DOS application. We also have a communication kit to connect from your serial port to the PLC.
Feel free to call or email me for further info.
[email protected]
262.238.8088 x1062
www.fast-soft.com