AB PLC5 Channel 2A DH+ node addressing

donaldrose

Hi,
Currently the Channel 2A of my AB PLC5 is inactive. I wanted to make it active and choose DH+ with node number. Can I do it online without disturbing the Process. As I see from manual I think I can do it with Remote Run mode. However I am not sure if I need to flash it to memory to make the change permanent (of course battery).

Please advice

Thanks,
Donald

Similar Topics

I'm having issues saving the individual channel settings on a 1771-IFE Analog card. We recently swapped from 0-10v to 4-20ma transducers. I...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if it was possible to set up Ch.3 on a PLC5/40C for Ethernet? I have disabled Boot P and given the Channnel an Ip address with the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Is it possible to connect RsLogix 5 using Rslinx to PLC5/40 if Channel 0 is configured as System (Master) or System (Slave)? I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am about to try and setup a connection via e w o n/t a l k 2 m to a PLC5 via serial and a virtual COM port. The aim is to do remote...
Replies
Views
I am trying to take data recieved through Channel 0 on a PLC5 as an Ascii string then convert it to a decimal number in the PLC The string is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom