AB vs AD terminal blocks.

They were great as far as picking up the phone to talk with you.
Not so great following up and getting back to you though.....been weeks and have not heard a peep back from them.

@BCS, If you will PM me and let me know what the issue is, I will find out why they haven't gotten back with you. This doesn't happen very often, but I will get back to you with the information that you need.

I normally don't put in on these sorts of discussions, but I want to clarify a few things about the AutomationDirect.com business model so everyone can understand what makes us different than other industrial controls distributors.

This discussion reminds me of the old "Kenmore is great!" "Kenmore is lousy." arguments that were made about Sears years ago. Sears outsourced all of the manufacturing to GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Bosch, etc. for making Kenmore appliances to bring a lower cost to the consumer. It was basically the same product that the brand names sold with a different face plate slapped on. Sears bought in bulk and that dropped their price.

Same thing happens today with industrial controls. AutomationDirect.com goes to the manufacturers (sometimes the same manufacturers as the big guys) and cuts great deals because we don't have middle men to have to deal with and we try to cut out the hassle for both the manufacturer and the customer. We sell direct and handle the support and documentation so the manufacturer doesn't have to. We do our best to find good vendors with great quality products that will give us a fair price for those products to pass along to the customers.

We realize that our business model is not for everyone and that is okay.

The goal at AutomationDirect.com is simple. Give customers quality products at reasonable prices with great customer service.