Add On Instruction import

Jhonatan Lima

hey good afternoon !
I have a simple question, I need to import an Add on instruction to a controller that is in operation and cannot stop. Is it possible to import this add-on online?
I'm using RSLogix 5000 v20.05

Online import of AOI's is possible using V17 which introduced Partial Import Online, or later versions.
Cannot edit or delete an AOI online.

So once you import it, it is there forever until you do a download. So do your best to make sure the code is correct before you import. After that, you can start giving new names like AOI_Ver1, AOI_Ver2...

So if you aren't 100% sure, you may want to just name your first one with a _Ver1

I'm working on a new project to automate sequential logic that is currently done manually by the operations team.
I would use P_Seq, but these AOIs are not in the controller and for that reason I need to import them!