Advanced HMI

AdvancedHMI does not care whether or not the OS is 32bit or 64bit. The issue must be elsewhere. Can you ping the PLC from the PC running AdvancedHMI?

Yes i have another AdvancedHmi program runing in a diferent pc with same plc but in 32 bits and runs just fine. same program wont communicate in pc with 64 bits

PLC AddressItem Collection Editor

What an awesome application. I'm just beginning play with this app, but have encountered my first problem. I'm trying to create a chart (ChartBySampling) with PLC data. Up to this point I have been able to create gauges and panel meters. Under "PLCAddressItems" it indicates "(Collection), I must be missing something, in the PLCAddressItem Collection Editor I click add and I get the attached screen. What I'm I missing...

Thanks in advance....
Mark

screenimg.jpg

I have not been able to replicate this. Are you using version 3.98t? The ChartBySampling is fairly new, so it's still going through some bug fixes.

For panel mount PCs, I have used quite a few of the ones from www.ivcdisplays.com with XP Embedded. They have proven to be reliable and I have yet find a better price. I have recently installed one of the new NP-8150A with a hard drive and Windows 7. It was a surprisingly responsive unit.

Agreed. We have a custom-built order fulfillment system with close to 100 7" IVC displays and two 15" mobile-mounted IVC displays. After 2+ years in refrigerated temperatures, we have yet to have a hardware issue