Altech Terminal Marking

jtn

I have the phoenix contact Thermomark Card printer, but have a customer that wants me to use their standard Altech terminals. I have not been able to find a phoenix contact terminal marker cross reference that includes altech. Does anyone know what card can be used on Altech terminals?

I've looked into this myself recently. The Altech terminal blocks are actually Conectwell terminals. I ended up requesting samples of the 2.5mm and 4mm wide terminals and just trying the markers we had. The ones that fit the Phoenix 2.5mm and 4mm terminals do work on the Altech/Connectwell blocks. They aren't a perfect fit, but the pitch is correct and the channel is the right shape for the feet to snap into.

I have the phoenix contact Thermomark Card printer, but have a customer that wants me to use their standard Altech terminals. I have not been able to find a phoenix contact terminal marker cross reference that includes altech. Does anyone know what card can be used on Altech terminals?

This doesn't answer your question, but, back-in-the-day, the panel shop I worked at used ALTEC. For markers, we just used the solid white long marker they sell, and then used EXCEL to print the numbers on paper, which we laminated, and then glued to the white blank material.
Looked really nice, and solved the problem without a terminal marker machine.

may want to hollar at a few distributors for the terminals. I know our distributor for phoneix and weidmueller have printers that work for both and will print your markers for you for a small fee.