Archestra DASMBTCP and Premium PLC

chud

Hi Guys
When reading physical inputs from a Quantum plc using DASMBTCP we just read the 1000 registers.
But this doesnt seem to be working with the Premium plc. Is it even possible? I cant seem to find what range to read from in the DASMBTCP manual.

Thanks in advance

jislaaik, what are you controlling in the kalahari that needs a Premium? heh.

I believe these are on their way out now, with the M580 looking to be the likely replacement. Still plenty of years of support left though I'm sure.

Hahaha. Not really situated there(Dont want what is said on a forum to be linked to my company). Premium would be around for a while still. Runs on unity. The processors were upgraded for unity a few years back....so not a new installation.