Are Pressure Regulating/reducing Valves SCADA controlled ??

meghnesh

Hi..

I want to know something about Pressure Reducing valves & pressure regulating valves.
I understand their purpose.
But wanted to know whether these valves are SCADA controlled valves ??
If yes, then how are they controlled ?
On Analog output or Digital Output control ?
And also do they provide any feedback to PLC as DI or AI ?

Thanks in advance !!!

In my experience, you would use an analog pressure regulator and also an analog pressure transducer as feedback. Maybe some devices combine the two.

The answer to each of your questions is "sometimes". There are a tremendous variety of valves and pressure regulation systems available and an even greater variety of applications.

Similar Topics

I want to know about connections, wirring and all information to control incomming pressure at (16 +/-0.3 psi).I want to use an analog card with a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom