Array question (or better way to do this)...

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
** EDIT - UPDATE **

** After a bit of searching on here I've found an excellent example from LD... so I think I can utilise that to get something working... original question below for the curious among you... Thanks ;-) **

Hi all,

I have a function that accepts ten Double Integers.

It puts them into an array...

Code:
L  #myDint1
T  #myArray[1]
L  #myDint2
T  #myArray[2]
// etc

I want to run a loop and then pick out an array element based on a number... so for instance what I want to do (and I know that this wouldn't work but you get the idea)...
Code:
L  #myArray[#myValue]
T  blah blah

Any ideas how this can be done?

Many thanks

;-)

Last edited:
If I understand it well what you want to do, I would have done it in this way ...
qwertyh.png