Ask for FactoryTalk View SE 7.0 download?

I had no idea it was just this easy to come here and ask for updates of RA software. My employer recently renewed our toolkit at a cost of over $7K. Sarcasm, some people just don't get it.

I would like some too. I would love FT View Studio, Client and Server if it is free :)

One thing I will say: I wish RA would put Demo Versions of all their software on the Web Site. Maybe a version that wont create a runtime file or connect and download to a processor. Just something that will give you a chance to get the feel of the software without making it fully functional. That would give a Student or someone looking to upgrade their skills a chance to try it out before buying.

Your AB sales guy will give you a disk or you kind find them on torrent all day long. FT View will run for like and hour or maybe 2 without a license then it will shutdown. estart it and keep going.

The 2 hour limit makes sure no one rips it off for production but it's good to practice with or just get the feel of it. Most all HMI software has this in some form.