AssetCentre Scheduled Panelview 550 Upload failed

craigsimon

I am running AssetCentre CPR9 with 3 agents. All agents are loaded the same. I ran my first big scheduled backup and compare this last weekend. I had 7 schedules that ran a total of 2-PLC5, 2-CtrlLogix, 23-SLC504, 15- PV550. Each schedule has a combination of each asset and all the schedule's start times are offset from each other. The schedules are set to run over a total of 7 hours early AM on the weekend. All Assets passed and schedules all ran good with the exception of the PanelView550s. 9 out the 15 PVs failed. The error message was "Upload Failed". Each PV was set to try 5 times and they all ran on all the agents with the same failure.

Our network is setup to run through a CtrlLogix gateway and all the processors and PV are on the DH+ network.
Any ideas???

Thanks