Automatin Direct Changes Download

Arik,

So your saying I was had by this guy in the elevator? Oh well worse has happened to me.

I once dated a Jewish girl for a while. Her family was really ok with it, so I got invited to a family ocasion; a brit milah. I asked what's a brit milah. She said its like a batisim for a boy. Having been to a few Bar Mitzvahs in my time I was looking forward to a really good party. Boy did I missunderstand that one!

OOOuuucch!

This has been a MOST interesting thread. Arik, about your concern - "I hope Phil will not cut this part Its PLC site not the place to preach." I hope Phil sees this as a very real part of what we do. Sure we work with relays and transistors and wires and rungs of logic, but in the end the purpose is to help people. Maybe the beliefs which require the Shabbat elevator are not shared by all (or probably not even a majority) they are a real concern to those who are served by the controls designed. If well designed controls allow them to use modern conveniences in good conscience then hurray for the controls and those who programmed them. Thank you Phil for a site where a discussion which started from AD controls can evolve to a sharing of beliefs. No wonder I like coming here.

Be honest, Bernie. You like this thread simply because we're dicussing A-D products... ;)

I saw no 'preaching', so I doubt Phil will have any issues. Arik was only 'explaining', plus I learned something new!... (y)

Hmmm, I wonder if preaching would be included in the "etc." of the "Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc." note... :D

Pardon me while I run out and get a patent on a "Shabbat Generator"...
3.gif

beerchug

-Eric

Eric

Shabbat generator is nice idea what about that:
I was looking my dictionary and I found that.
The Judaism have great thing and stupid too.

goy.jpg

Hi

I connected to my new DL-06 today.
I tried all the idea we discuss ant it work fin I need some practice
and I be OK.
I guess I will be back sometime with more question.

Thank you all.
BTW yesterday I found MGD in Israel.... I will stay with my Guinness.

Arik,
Thinking about the Generator again.... What about Solar Power, surely there must be a huge market for that in Israel ???? :)

Hi Matt

Solar electric power is not economic.
We have in Israel suny days 11 month in a yaer.But I dont think there is any technology who can offer cheep Solar energy.
We use Solar energy for hot water.
Every residence must to have Solar system for hot water,It a State mandatory.
This systems is very cheap very effective.I have one obove my head right now.
90% of the year we have hot water for free in cloudy days we use electric power to heat the water.
System like that cost here about $400-500 US life time about 10 yaers.
It very simpel system which includ Reflector boiler and electric heater.

The water get heat during the day.the boiler is isolated to keep the water warm.I have hot water evry morning.So it work and work good.
You get hot water in about two hours.It not goo d for someone who like to take shower for 2 hours the boiler is only 180 liter.Someone lile that cen conect some boilers in serial.
It just ugly thing on the roof.