Backing Up Multiple Proficy ME Programs

lcanada

Hello all,

I am running Proficy Machine Edition 9.00 and am wondering if there is a way to back up all my programs at once. It is going to be a major pain if I have to back them up individually. I have searched around and haven't been able to find anything. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can simply copy the folder with your projects to another location.

The folder location depends on which version of PME you have installed.
For V9.00, it should be C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\GE Intelligent Platforms\PME\SecurWORX\Local\FrameworX.

The FrameworX folder will contain folders with the same name as your projects.

FWIW, the Environment folder (also under Local) contains how you have set up your software.

When I have to do a clean install or re-install, I copy both the Environment folder and FrameworX folder.
Once the install is done, I move the files back to their original locations and all is running as it was before.