Beware of eBay items!

phuz

Most people are aware by now, but for those contemplating ordering AB equipment on eBay because it has a great price, I want you to look closely at this label. It is not true AB hardware.

s-l1600.jpg

ordering AB equipment on eBay because it has a great price

its ab hardware... its probably old cards that were refurbished to look like new. but what choices do people have if they need AB hardware? People cant wait a year for PLC parts.

I dont have all the answers but we can walk into walmart and buy any TV you want but as critical as PLC parts are for us, its nearly impossible to buy Allen Bradley parts.

I believe the 'AB Quality' mark is trademarked, so assuming it's actually present under that blur there's definitely trademark infringement going on even if the actual parts are just refurbished units that would be legal to sell under first sale doctrine.

I believe the 'AB Quality' mark is trademarked, so assuming it's actually present under that blur there's definitely trademark infringement going on even if the actual parts are just refurbished units that would be legal to sell under first sale doctrine.

Agreed.