C-more Micro: Function key to toggle a bit

kolyur

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
As the title says I want to toggle a bit with a function key (EA1-T6CL). I know that I can create a Pushbutton object and assign a key to it, but then I'm left with a touch button that does the same action. I don't want the touch button--just the function key. I tried turning off the visibility of the pushbutton, but found with the Simulator that this disables the function key as well.

It doesn't make sense that the only purpose of the function keys would be to duplicate existing touch buttons. What am I missing?

Drag the button into the Gray area off of the visible potion of the screen. It will still act like it is on the screen, but the operator cannot get to it.