Can 24V AC common with 0-10V DC?

Remember that ground is ground. The only issues are color coding and noise. The OP wants to use one wire instead of two. He can, and it will work fine, as long as the 24AC is grounded, and the 24DC supplying the PLC Analog card is also grounded at the same point or potential.
From another site:
In section 66.5.3, the UL508A standard lists the following
color coding for internal power wiring.

Black - all ungrounded control power circuit conductors
regardless of voltage
White or natural grey - grounded AC current-carrying power
circuit conductor, regardless of voltage

In section 66.9, the UL508A standard lists the following
color coding for internal control wiring.

Black - all ungrounded control circuit conductors operating at the supply voltage
Red - ungrounded AC control circuits operating at a voltage less than the supply voltage
Blue - ungrounded DC control circuits
Yellow - ungrounded control circuits or other wiring, such
as for cabinet lighting, that remain energized when the main disconnect is in the "off" position
White or natural grey - grounded AC current-carrying control circuit conductor, regardless of voltage
White with blue stripe - grounded DC current-carrying
control circuit conductor
White with yellow stripe - grounded AC control circuit
current-carrying conductor that remains energized when the
main disconnect is in the "off" position

The UL508A standard does not apply to wiring outside the
industrial control panel.

The UL508A standard does not apply to wiring outside the
industrial control panel.
No the NEC does inside and out. however i belive it does not outside the US
think you hit the nail on the head with the
potential
thing good job

leitmotif, Johnster, keithkyll, bce123, The idea of running different pair of cable is good, but sadly, we've already installed the cable, conduits & cable tray for all the actuators. We've installed 2 pair screen 1.0mm sq for each actuator. We did not use 2 seperate cable because some of the actuator model comes with one cable gland hole only (only one cable can goes into one cable gland hole). The 2 pair screen cable we use are white, black, white, black core. Using 2 pair screen also consider 'separate' both AC & DC right?

yes, remember the voltage and current don't care what color the wire is its just practice to follow the rules you get in less trouble that way

Be sure the transformer is not grounded on the output anywhere.
connect your signal ground and the AC line in your PLC box, run one wire to each common.