CANNOT SEE ERRORS IN RSLOGIX 5000 Allenbradley

if that window is task bar selectable since you've undocked it.. select it. Hold the windows key, and use the arrow keys to snap it to the sides of your screen.

May even work if you go to the view menu and pick Errors. Then hit the WinKey + Arrows.

Last edited:
This is the same as starting the software with the shift key pressed, no need to edit the registry.
I believe that all the settings will be reset if you start the software with the shift key pressed, editing that one key in the registry will only reset the window position and leave all the other settings intact.

After 5 long years of waiting, I was able to solve the problem, thanks guys ~!

Haha, jokes aside, I believe I did what Daba recommended back then, just held the shift key and opened the program to reset everything. I didn't have any other extra settings at the time. I think Dl144's method could work well also, but I haven't tried it.