Can't access Panelview 600's config screen

If it is a standard PV, try the following

1. If it is a model with key pad, press the left arrow and right arrow keys together, <- & ->
  2. If it is a model without keypad, press bottom two corners of the screen
If it is a PV+, you should have a put a "Goto config button on any of the screens. I have not tried the other way. What I was told is to plug in a USB keyboard, and press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys during boot.

Regards

chavak said:
If it is a standard PV, try the following
  1. If it is a model with key pad, press the left arrow and right arrow keys together, <- & ->
  2. If it is a model without keypad, press bottom two corners of the screen
If it is a PV+, you should have a put a "Goto config button on any of the screens. I have not tried the other way. What I was told is to plug in a USB keyboard, and press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys during boot.

Regards

What I was told is to plug in a USB keyboard, and press
Ctrl+Alt+Del+Windows keys

The newer firmwares of the Panelview Plus have the little white box in the corner during power up like the Standard Panelview do.

If its a plus then on the AB KBase there is an app/download to copy to a cf card that allows you to boot to the config menus.

set PanelView printer port to download

Holding the "<" and ">" keys did take me to the configuration screen on the PanelView 600. Then I was able to set the printer port to download and communicate with PanelBuilder 600 using DF1 and an RS-232 straight-through cable. What I want to add: I also wanted to enable pass through communication to the SLC 5/03 1747-SN scanner module and RIO pass through. When I enabled pass through I then got the error "tag address overlaps Block Transfer / Pass Thru Control Byte". RIO pass through is a subject of other threads.