cheapest plc in india

vikas1947

is there any plc is available in india under 50 $ actually some collage student want to use plc for there project ...any 🔨

If you want a car for under $1000 dollar you end up with a heap of ****. If you want a PLC for under $50 you end up with??? It won't be new and it might be you'll need more than $50 in total to get it running again. $50 is a very cheap price, even for India.

Regards,

I vote for Arduino also. This is what i used in engineering school. The coding is a more complex than PLCs, but students will get to learn more in depth and diverse programming and get some experience using different electronics and a soldering iron.

That's what education is all about.

Similar Topics

Hello, What would be the cheapest PLC running codesys I would be able to get my hands on? I like to expand my mind and I started out as an AB guy...
Replies
Views
yes, I know. ask my distributor. problem is he reminds me of a used car salesman. Just asking for a second opinion.
Replies
Views
Can any body suggest me a siemens s7 model that is the cheapest to buy and supports communication modules for ascii,modbus rtu.Models propably...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have about 10 machines that have no PLCs installed. However we are wanting to hook them up to a DH+ network. All we will want to do...
Replies
Views
What kind of cheap CoDeSys PLCs or smart relays are available these days? I'd like to have something like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom