cheapest siemens plc

arclivin

Can any body suggest me a siemens s7 model that is the cheapest to buy and supports communication modules for ascii,modbus rtu.Models propably siemens s7 1200,s7 300,s7 400
Please consider the price including all (power supply,communication modules like cp341,cp441-2,cm1241,SOFTWARE).I want to use communication module for both ASCII and modbus rtu.
o_O

Similar Topics

I almost have a complete, basic setup for a shop/learning fixture. I've got a used CPU317-2 DP, a G120C, and some purple hose. I'd like to add...
Replies
Views
..that you know of, other than the 1783-ETAP A? I am trying to setup a device-level ring testing setup environment for training that I may need...
Replies
Views
I have an application that needs 20 inputs and 20 outputs with only 10 XNOR and 10 NAND blocks. I could do it with relays, but this could end up...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would be the cheapest PLC running codesys I would be able to get my hands on? I like to expand my mind and I started out as an AB guy...
Replies
Views
I want to fill a hole in my skillset by picking up AB PLC programming. Although I'm at a very advanced level with GE PLCs (I mean GE-IP, no I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom