Citect HMI question

IainH

I am developing a project using Citect HMI and am wondering if it is possible to remove or hide the white border around the last clicked object on the screen?

This should show what I mean:

423520924_DtiBz-M.jpg

Thanks.

You can change the color of the white rectangle and i thought you could change it to transparent. this would make the rectangle completly invisible. but it didnt work as expected. but this was in version 5.42 maby they changed it.

regards,

Marsupilami.

IainH said:
I am developing a project using Citect HMI and am wondering if it is possible to remove or hide the white border around the last clicked object on the screen?

This should show what I mean:

423520924_DtiBz-M.jpg

Thanks.

I know exactly what you mean but i dont think you can turn it off, the only control that i can see you have over it is in the AnmCursor section of the Citect ini file.

It is probaly possible to turn it off but how i dont know !!

The white rectangle appears around any object that has an Input Property as soon as I move the mouse over it - and remains until the mouse pointer is moved over another such object.

It's not a show stopper, but due to screen refresh and update rates, it can sometimes appear to flicker and becomes annoying to the eye.

I'm using HMI V6.0

Thanks,

Iain

OK, the answer is "Yes, there is control over it", but in reality not enough!

Using the following Citect.ini parameter you can specify the RGB value, but unfortunately you can't set it to transparent!

[AnmCursor]
Colour = 0xFFFFFF

The default value, 0xFFFFFF, is white. As I have a selection of light and dark background pages, I'll have to settle for the least annoying option.

Iain