Codesys and Ethernet/IP communication to index ?

Bohardem

Hi,
I would like help if possible with a little problem.
I'm using a TM251MESE from schneider electric with Somachine 4.1 sp2.

I'm trying to communicate with and equipment (a BNI004A from Balluff) with Ethernet/IP (nothing too fancy here).
The BNI004A have some sensor and a Smartlight (BNI0085) on it.
I have dowloaded the EDS file of the module to my library and everything seem to work fine.

The problem i'm facing, is the equipment seems to have like 3 kind of register. The input/output of course and a Configuration.
I need to access some of the fonctions that seems to be in the Configuration register but i dont know how to access them.

I know the equipment Input said InstanceID=100, Data Length (byte) 200. Output said InstanceID = 102, Data lenght(byte) 134. And Configuration Instance ID = 102 , Data lenght ( byte) 98.

From what i know, i'm supposed to put some valu in a ISDU / index / subindex structure to modified some parameter.

I tryed using a ADDM/Write Function block but keep getting errors.

If this make sens to anyone i would apreciate some feedback ! THANK !! :)