Compactlogix L32E Loss of Date

I have. Replacing the battery seems to help for maybe a month, then it goes back to giving garbage for date/time. The process remains working even though the date/time is jumping all over the place. I get tons of task I/O Overlap minor errors, but this is "legacy product and no longer supported". I gave up trying to fix the date/time issue... I just clear out the minor errors every so often and remind superiors this controller is obsolete.

Similar Topics

Hello . Info: Panelview plus 400 2711P-K4M20D Compactlogix 1769-l32E i make a program in RSlogix 5000 and Factorytalk view for...
Replies
Views
Hello again. I need to flash a CompactLogix L32E from firmware ver15 to 16. It has several Panelview Plus's Series D Rev A, connected via...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to establish communication between CompactLogix 1769-L32E and CompactLogix 1768-L43 using serial port but with DeviceNet (and...
Replies
Views
Respected sir/madam I have CompactLogix L32E And I want to data log into logic . is any module or card require to it. request you guid me and if...
Replies
Views
A new member of our Forum community, maheshbhaiya, posted this as PMs and a resurrected thread, so I'm going to give it a push in the right...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom