connecting cpu 414-2 with ET200M and touch panel MP 377 15"

This CP cannot be operated with the CPU (CPU414-2
DP(1)). Only newer modules are permitted.

when i try to compile i get this error in net pro.... do u know how to solve it

@ jeebs yes they are all on and i tried putting in transfer mode and transfering as well. but still the same error.

@ jasper
I will try and do teh process again

I have just setup a station with the two mentioned type numbers, and it compiled OK.
And I tried all versions of the firmware.
Try to start all over with a new project.

So ... i have created the new prject , teh hardware config and i have establisched teh online connection between teh pg pc and the PLC... i will now try and integrate win cc and try and perform teh transfer

i created a new project , did the hardware config, integrated the S7 project and tried to transfer through win cc as per the instructions again. but still have the problem that i do not get any routing function in wincc. before i down load teh net pro project i get an error that not all the components have been downloaded in teh RTM module set RTM installed in object properties of simatic HMI station. and when i try to transfer teh project i am still unable to transfer.

i have attached the new net pro diagram

I think the problem is with your PG/PC.
Remove the profibus card from the PG/PC.
Remove "set MAC addresses use ISO protocol" from every station in the project.
Then in the PG/PC be sure to select an ethernet card + driver with TCP/IP protocol, not ISO protocol.
And the card + driver must be assigned, and S7ONLINE must be set to the card and driver.
Then the routing will be enabled.

thanks, the routing function appears in the s7 ethernet option now... i have changed the station address in the touch panel and tried to transfer.... but the same problem exists...