connecting cpu 414-2 with ET200M and touch panel MP 377 15"

yes i het the tick but when it tries to connect i get an error that it is not able to connect.

and i have a BUSF flasching and the EXTF is on so i guess that there is a communication failure with one of the slaves. and i think its the touch panel cause tehre is not BF on teh ET 200 module.

i changed teh type of connection to the touchpanel and have everything in ethernet now... when i ping from teh touchpanel and from the computer i have connection. when i try to transfer whit the IP address of teh touchpanel i am unable to do so. do u know what the problem could be

No, I cannot tell what is going wrong based on the information you have posted.

All I can say is, set PG/PC to S7ONLINE=TCP/IP, set the IP on the panel, test the IP by PING, set the panel to transfer mode, and start the transfer.
If that does not work, post as much information as possible about what goes wrong.