Connecting Panelview Plus 700 on DH+

mulderm

Hello,

Can I connect the Panelview Plus 700 with a DH+ connection
on the programming port (9-pins) from the PLC5/25?
I know that normally must this connect to the 3-wire DH+ connection under the programming-port but there is 2 DH+ cables connected to there so there is no place.
The programming-port have the same connection as the DH+ 3-wire
connection on the processor?

Greetings,

mulderm

What you want to do is remove one of the DH+ wires from the DH+ port on your plc and move it to the PV. Then run an additional DH+ wire between the PLC and the DH+ port on the PV.

DH+ allows for daisy chain connections so you should be all set.
Marc

Marc,

That´s the problem!
I can´t move one of the cable to the panelview
because it´s to short.
Can I use the program port for connection to the
Panelview (length about 6 meters)?
Or can I use the panelview cable also connected on the
2 connection cables on the DH+ connection of the PLC so
I have totale 3 cables on the DH+ konnektor?

mulderm

Last edited: