Connection Allen Bradley AIC module

WallyPrestone

Hello,

I would like to connect the internet cable with DH-485 port on the Allen Bradley AIC Module ( 1761-NET-AIC)
do you know the cable pin-out configuration .

Thanks

Last edited:
"Internet cable" ???

I think you might mean the RJ-45 type connector, which is often used on Ethernet cables but in this case is purely DH-485 and has nothing to do with Ethernet or TCP/IP or the Internet.

It will plug into a PanelView or SLC 5/01,02, or 03 controller, but NOT into an Ethernet switch or an SLC-5/05 controller.

The cable you're probably trying to emulate is the 1761-CBL-AS09. The pinout is on the Rockwell support site as Knowbase document G16104.

Do not attempt to connect computer network card to a DH-485 port.
24VDC on DH-485 connector will permanently damage your network port!