Control of a single plc through multiple pc stations

hi friends i have siemens s7-300 plc with 315-s2dp cpu installed at the plant. it is being controlled by two pc stations. the profibus from dp port of plc is connected to one of the cpus of pc and an ethernet cable is taken out of that cpu and another ethernet cable is taken out from the other cpu and both cables are connected to the lan connectors of e-tech wireless modem 54 mbps. the software at pc is wincc flexible and i want to know how to configure wincc from two or more pc stations and moreover want to know the purpose of that modem. Any help regarding configurations of wincc flexible?

Similar Topics

Hello, First off I'm not an experienced PLC programmer But I have been using a single axis stepper controlled via a PC for 6 years or so...
Replies
Views
I have the control system that should control two blowers by one common input flow set point. I painted the simple picture, see the attachment...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any experience/suggestions for variable speed control of single phase motors? My application is: Control up to 4 - 1/2hp fans...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on an automation project that will require, among other things, a single axis motion that has three stop positions. I don't...
Replies
Views
Good Day, I am programming a machine using a EZautomation touch planel PLC and have run into a problem using multiple values in a timer. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom