Controllogix, DASABCIP, and Wonderware comm issue.

ryann

First, hello to everyone and thank you for your time.

My problem is as follows:

1756-L73 v19.13 communicating via DASABCIP.4 to WonderWare HMI. The path and access name are correct. I can read tags and display them on the WW HMI correctly unless they have a bracket. When the tag name has a bracket it subtracts one from the number in the bracket. For example it will display the value for tag name "Example" no matter what kind of tag. However, if the tag name is set to read analog value "Example[1]" it would actually display the value of "Example[0]". Or the bit "Example[1].1" displays "Example[0].1".

When the above PLC is sending those value to another PLC there is no problem. I may not being clear enough as I am new to PLCs. I greatly appreciate your help.

Be sure you have the latest version of DASABCIP. When CLOGIX v.19 first came out there was a real problem with DAS major faulting the PLC and causing it to dump it's program. V.19 communicates much differently than previous versions.